Amanda Smith, presenter of ABC radio program ‘Sporty’, recently interviewed various players at the Australian Gateball Championships with the aim of publicising our sport and encouraging new players.
Check out ‘Sporty’ on Radio National on your local frequency. If you can’t listen at these times, you should be able to find it on the ‘Sporty’ page of the ABC website from Saturday
or on the ABC Listen App.
- Glen Whitehead Canberra Croquet Club – a qualified ref, one of the first players in Canberra
- John Park – National Coordinator of Gateball Australia and captain of the Lithgow team
- Ethan, Julia and John – three generations playing for Southport Croquet Club
- Korean player- Son Suk Ya and her son Jay, and
- Trish Fazackerly – Woodville SA Friends International team
Canberra Croquet Club