Rules available from the WGU do not cover all aspects of officiating in Australia.
The Gateball Australia Referee Committee (GARC) makes decisions on and publishes specific rules that will apply within Australia. These rules have been documented in the Gateball Australia Tournament Regulations.
The regulations include:
- Rules for singles matches played in Australia.
- Rules for doubles matches played in Australia.
- Rules for triples matches played in Australia.
- Pointing with a stick
- Where to stroke or spark a ball
- Disagreeing with a referee decision
- Forfeiting Games
- Deciding the winner when points are tied.
Referees and players should be aware of and implement these regulations.